The Artistic Director will be responsible for:
• planning and conducting concert programs
• supervising the accompanist
• assisting the librarian in obtaining necessary new music
• holding regularly scheduled rehearsals
• arranging for soloists and instrumentalists, as needed
• consulting with the Steering Committee regarding program, budget, schedule and any problems which may arise
The ideal candidate will be prepared to engage and, at times, challenge the Chorale, supporting and interacting with singers of differing abilities to encourage and teach an increasing level of skills necessary for tackling more complex compositions.
Application: Please provide a c.v. or resume, plus cover letter. Link to video of applicant directing a chorus in rehearsal or performance is also suggested. Reply to email@example.com.